WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Side Dish, prepared according to package directions.
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 625 g)
- 1 cup (250 mL) tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded provolone
Amount per serving
Total Fat17 g
Saturated Fat7 g
Trans Fat0 g
Total Carbs30 g
Dietary Fiber2 g
Vitamin C15 %
Let's Get Cooking
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes.
Combine tomato with basil in small bowl; set aside.
Stir ½ of each of the cheeses into Knorr® Sidekicks® Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Side Dish. Spoon onto serving platter, then top with chicken. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses and tomato mixture.