Skip to content
- 1 spaghetti squash, (2- 2 -1/2 lbs.) [1 - 1.25 kg], halved and seeds removed
- 1 Knorr® Vegetable Bouillon Cube, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) oil
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely chopped onion (about 1/2 small)
- 3 cups (750 mL) small broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded low fat cheddar cheese
Amount per serving
Arrange squash halves cut-sides down in 13 X 9-in. (33 x 23 cm) microwave-safe baking dish. Add 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) water. Cook at HIGH 10 minutes or until squash is tender and can be easily pierced with a fork.
Meanwhile, combine 1/2 cup ( 125 mL) boiling water and Knorr® Vegetable Bouillon Cube in small bowl. Dissolve Bouillon completely. Set aside.
Heat oil in 10-inch [25 cm] (nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 6 minutes. Stir in broccoli, 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Bouillon mixture and 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) water and bring to a boil. Cook covered, stirring occasionally, until broccoli is tender about 5 minutes.
Scrape out spaghetti squash flesh and place in medium bowl; reserve squash skins. To bowl, add half the broccoli mixture and remaining Bouillon mixture; stir well. Spoon squash mixture back into squash skins; evenly top with remaining broccoli mixture, then cheese. If desired, cook at HIGH in microwave 1 minute until cheese is melted.