- 1 head cauliflower, cut into small florets (about 5 cups/1.25 L florets)
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Oil, divided
- 12 ounces (350 g) uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 Knorr® Vegetable Bouillon Cube, crumbled and dissolved in 1/2 cup (125 mL) hot water
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups (500 mL) baby spinach leaves
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat70
Place cauliflower in food processor and pulse just until rice-size pieces form; set aside (or finely chop cauliflower by hand).
Heat 1 tablespoon (15 mL) oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes, adding garlic during last 30 seconds of cook time; remove and set aside.
Add cauliflower, Knorr® Vegetable Bouillon Cube mixture, onion and remaining 1 tablespoon (15 mL) oil to same skillet and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring frequently, until moisture is nearly evaporated. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until cauliflower begins to brown, about 5 minutes. Stir in shrimp and spinach until wilted.