- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) vegetable oil, divided
- 3/4 lb. (375 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 cups (1 L) raw vegetables *
- 1 cup (250 mL) water
- 1 Knorr® Bovril® Chicken Bouillon Sachet **
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) soy sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) roasted cashews
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat120
Heat 1/2 of the vegetable oil in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is almost cooked, about 3 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
Add remaining oil to wok and cook ginger, garlic, red pepper flakes and vegetables, stirring occasionally, about 1 minute. Stir in water and Knorr® Bovril® Chicken Bouillon Sachet. Cook covered until vegetables are tender-crisp, about 2 minutes.
Return chicken to wok. Combine soy sauce with cornstarch, then stir into wok. Cook, stirring frequently, until thickened, about 1 minute. Sprinkle with cashews and serve, if desired, over noodles or rice.