- 2 cups (500 mL) tri-coloured fusilli pasta or small shell pasta
- 1 cup (250 mL) green beans, cut into 2.5 cm pieces
- 1 package Knorr® Carbonara Pasta Sauce Mix
- 2 cups (500 mL) milk
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) dried tarragon
- 1 cup (250 mL) cut-up cooked chicken, cubed
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) shredded mozarrella cheese or Swiss cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions, adding green beans during last 2 minutes of cooking time; drain.
In medium saucepan, combine Knorr® Carbonara Pasta Sauce Mix, milk, Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* and tarragon. Bring to boil over medium high heat, stirring constantly with whisk. Reduce heat to medium low; simmer 3 minutes.
Combine sauce with chicken, onion, prepared pasta and beans; spoon into greased a 2L casserole dish. Sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake in 350° F (180° C) oven 30 minutes or until bubbling.