WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) Becel® Oil, divided
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) Cajun seasoning blend
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large green or red bell pepper, quartered and seeded
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped andouille sausage or chorizo (about 2 oz./ 60g)
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped (about 1 cup / 250 mL)
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Side Dish
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat140
Total Fat16 g
Saturated Fat3 g
Trans Fat0 g
Total Carbs29 g
Dietary Fiber2 g
Vitamin C70 %
Vitamin A15 %
Let's Get Cooking
Combine 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Oil and Cajun seasoning in medium bowl. Add chicken and bell pepper; toss to coat. Grill or broil, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender, about 6 minutes. Slice vegetables and chicken; set aside and keep warm.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon (15 mL) Oil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat and cook sausage, stirring frequently, until browned, about 3 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add tomato and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, about 2 minutes . Add 3/4 cup (175 mL) water and milk to same saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Sidekicks® Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Side Dish and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered, stirring frequently, until pasta is tender, about 8 minutes.
Serve chicken and peppers with Pasta.