Skip to content
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled, seeded, cut into wedges
- 1 small potato, peeled and quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes, (optional)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups (1 L) water
- 1 Knorr® Vegetable Bouillon Cube
Amount per serving
Heat olive oil in large pot over low heat and cook onion 2 minutes. Add butternut squash and potato and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
Add garlic and crushed red pepper; season with black pepper to taste. Add water and Knorr® Vegetable Bouillon Cube and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until vegetables are tender, about 25 minutes.
Blend until smooth using immersion blender or food processor, adding more water if a little thick. Serve, if desired, with a swirl of heavy cream and chopped parsley.