Skip to content
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) margarine
- 2 cups (500 mL) 1/2 in (1.5 cm) butternut squash cubes
- 1 pkg. (100 g) shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and sliced
- 1 large clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) water
- 1 cup (250 mL) 2% milk
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Creamy Parmesan Noodles Pasta Side Dish
- 2 cups (500 mL) lightly packed sliced baby kale
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) toasted chopped walnuts
Amount per serving
Melt margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook squash and mushrooms, stirring frequently, until golden, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
Stir in water and milk and bring to a boil. Stir in Knorr® Sidekicks® Creamy Parmesan Noodles Pasta Side Dish and return to a boil. Reduce heat and cook covered, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
Stir in kale and continue cooking 2 minutes until pasta is tender. Serve topped with walnuts.