- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) olive oil
- 2 cups (500 mL) (1/2-inch [1.5 cm] cubes) butternut squash
- 2 1/4 cups (550 mL) water
- 1 package Knorr Selects® Brown Butter & Sage with Penne Pasta
- 1 can (440 g) lentils, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups (500 mL) sliced rainbow Swiss chard (about 2 large leaves, ribs removed)
Amount per serving
HEAT oil in a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Add your squash and cook 5 minutes or until browned.
POUR your water into the same pan. Bring to a boil. Stir in your Knorr Selects® and return to a boil, then lower the heat to medium-high and boil covered 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
STIR in your lentils and Swiss chard. Sprinkle, if you'd like, with grated Parmesan cheese; now it's delicious. Dig in!