WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1 small onion
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) 2% milk
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 8 cups (2 L) broccoli florets or cauliflower florets, blanched just until tender
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Dijon mustard
Amount per serving
Let's Get Cooking
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray 2L baking dish with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
Melt Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* in large saucepot over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring frequently, until tender, about 4 minutes. Reduce heat to medium, then stir in flour and cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Gradually stir in milk. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken and boil until Stock is melted and sauce is thickened, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat, then stir in 250 mL cheese; let stand 1 minute. Stir in broccoli and mustard. Pour into prepared dish.
Bake 20 minutes. Top with remaining 125 mL cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.