- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) chili powder
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Cheddar & Broccoli Rice & Vermicelli Side Dish
- 1 3/4 cups (425 mL) water
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 8 fajita-size (6-inch/15 cm) ea. flour tortillas
- 1 cup (250 mL) salsa
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded cheddar cheese or Jack cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
Amount per serving
PREHEAT oven to 180° C (350°F).
MELT 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* in medium saucepan and cook green pepper and chili powder, stirring occasionally, until green pepper is tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in Knorr Sidekicks®, water, milk and beans. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender.
REMOVE from heat and let stand 2 minutes. Evenly spoon rice on tortillas, then roll. Arrange tortillas, seam side down, in greased 13 x 9-in. (33 x 23-cm) baking dish. Spoon salsa down centre of enchiladas, then sprinkle with cheese.
COVER tightly with aluminum foil and bake until heated through, about 15 minutes. Garnish with green onions; now it's delicious. Dig in!