- 1 lb. (450 g) veal cutlets, pounded thin
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Becel® Oil
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Side Dish
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
Amount per serving
Preheat oven to 325°F (160 C). Dip veal in eggs, then bread crumbs until evenly coated.
Heat 2 Tbsp (30 mL) Becel® Oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook veal, in batches, turning once, until thoroughly cooked, about 3 minutes. Wipe skillet and add additional oil as needed. Drain on paper towels then place on baking sheet and keep warm in oven.
Meanwhile prepare Knorr® Sidekicks® Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Side Dish according to package directions adding tomato during last 2 minutes of cook time. Serve with veal.