WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Harvest Chicken Rice & Vermicelli Side Dish, prepared according to package directions.
- 1 can (325 g.) corn, drained
- 1 cup (250 g) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (125 g.) chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in strips
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Amount per serving
Let's Get Cooking
Prepare Knorr® Sidekicks® according to package directions. Stir in corn, beans and chilies.
Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes.
Arrange rice mixture on serving platter, then top with chicken and cheese.