- 2 medium beets, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable Dry Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) hot water
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cans (540 mL ea.) chick peas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) lemon juice
Amount per serving
Cover beets with water in small saucepan and bring to a boil. Boil until very tender, about 15 minutes. Drain.
Meanwhile, combine Knorr® Vegetable Dry Soup Mix and hot water in small bowl. Set aside 10 minutes. Process garlic in food processor until finely chopped. Add beets, Knorr® Vegetable Dry Soup Mix mixture and remaining ingredients; process until smooth.
Chill at least 1 hour. Stir hummus before serving. Garnish, if desired, with fresh dill. Serve with your favourite dippers.