- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Oil
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) soy sauce
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Teriyaki Noodles Side Dish
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat80
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat and cook steak, turning once, until done, about 2 minutes. Remove steak from skillet and toss with soy sauce; set aside.
Add red pepper and cook until almost tender. Stir in water and Knorr® Sidekicks® Teriyaki Noodles Side Dish and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender, about 7 minutes.
Return steak to skillet and heat through.