WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 2 cartons (900 mL. ea.) Knorr® Beef Broth
- 1 cup (250 mL) dry red wine
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) fresh thyme leaves
- 1 lb. (450 g) beef tenderloin, cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 cups (1 L) bite-size pieces assorted vegetables, (such as mushrooms, bell peppers, blanched sliced carrots and broccoli florets)
- 1 package Knorr® Bearnaise Classic Sauce Mix, prepared according to package directions
Amount per serving
Total Fat6 g
Saturated Fat2.5 g
Trans Fat0 g
Total Carbs8 g
Dietary Fiber2 g
Vitamin A140 %
Vitamin C110 %
Let's Get Cooking
Arrange beef on platter and vegetables on separate platter.
Bring Knorr® Beef Broth, wine, shallot and thyme to a boil in large pot over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, then carefully transfer to fondue pot that has been set on dining table.
Use fondue forks to dip beef and vegetables into simmering broth mixture. Cook beef to desired doneness and vegetables until crisp-tender. Serve with Knorr® Bearnaise Classic Sauce Mix for dipping.