- 1 lb. (450 g) lean ground beef
- 1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) finely grated fresh ginger or 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) ground ginger
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) curry powder
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Butter & Herb Pasta Side Dish
- 2 cups (500 mL) broccoli florets
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat160
Combine beef, Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix and ginger in medium bowl. Shape mixture into 24 balls. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook meatballs, turning occasionally, until browned, about 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered, stirring occasionally, until cooked through, about 6 minutes. Remove meatballs from skillet and keep warm.
Add 2 cups (500 mL) water and curry powder to same skillet and bring to a boil over high heat. Add Knorr® Sidekicks® Butter & Herb Pasta Side Dish and broccoli and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered, stirring frequently, until pasta and broccoli are tender, about 8 minutes. Stir in meatballs and cook 1 minute to heat through.
Serve garnished, if desired, with sliced scallions.