- 1 Knorr® Vegetable Bouillon Cube, crumbled
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) water
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) oil
- 1 1/2 lbs. (675 g) Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 1/2 large red onion, sliced 1/4-inch (6 mm) thick
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) crumbled feta cheese
Amount per serving
Combine Knorr® Vegetable Bouillon Cube and water in small microwave-safe bowl and cook at HIGH 1 minute. Stir until dissolved; set aside.
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook Brussels sprouts and onion, stirring frequently, until seared, about 6 minutes. Stir in Bouillon mixture, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until Brussels sprouts are tender, about 3 minutes.
Stir in balsamic vinegar. Serve topped with feta cheese.