- 1 Knorr® Beef Bouillon Cube
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) dried Italian seasoning
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless sirloin steak, cut into 1-in. (2.5 cm) chunks
- 1 1/2 lbs. (675 g) assorted fresh vegetables, cut into chunks (such as zucchini, yellow squash, bell peppers, mushrooms and onions)
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat200
Crumble Knorr® Beef Bouillon Cube into small bowl. Add oil a little at a time and mash into a paste. Combine Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise, balsamic vinegar and Italian seasoning in another small bowl. Remove 1/4 cup (60 mL) to small cup for dipping sauce; cover and refrigerate. Add Bouillon mixture to remaining mayonnaise mixture and use as marinade.
Alternately thread steak and vegetables on skewers*. Place on baking sheet and brush with 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the mayonnaise Bouillon mixture. Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour. Refrigerate remaining mayonnaise Bouillon mixture.
Grill or broil kabobs, turning and basting with remaining mayonnaise Bouillon mixture, until steak is desired doneness, about 9 minutes for medium-rare. Serve with dipping sauce.