WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 6 medium tomatoes
- 1 package Knorr® Alfredo Pasta Sauce Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 slices bacon, finely chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) diced cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) fresh basil leaves
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat110
Total Fat12 g
Saturated Fat4.5 g
Trans Fat0 g
Total Carbs11 g
Dietary Fiber2 g
Vitamin A25 %
Vitamin C30 %
Let's Get Cooking
Preheat oven to 400° F (200°C).
Cut tomatoes in half crosswise and scoop out centers; chop and reserve scooped out pieces. Drain hollowed tomatoes upside down on paper towel.
Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat and cook onion and bacon, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes until onion is transparent and bacon is crisp. Stir in chicken and cook 2 minutes. Remove skillet from heat and stir in Parmesan cheese, basil, parsley and reserved tomato pulp. Stir in 250 mL prepared Knorr® Alfredo Pasta Sauce Mix.
Arrange tomatoes, cut-side-up, on baking sheet. Evenly fill tomatos with chicken filling, mounding slightly, then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake 15 minutes or until filling is bubbling and cheese is starting to turn golden brown.