- 4 salmon or halibut fillets, (about 500 g.)
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 2 large shallots or 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) 2% milk
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) water
- 1 Knorr® Alfredo Pasta Sauce Mix
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) grated lemon peel
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen green peas, partially thawed
Amount per serving
Season salmon, if desired, with salt and pepper. Broil or grill salmon until salmon flakes with a fork.
Meanwhile, melt margarine in small saucepan over medium-high heat and cook shallots, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in milk and water bring just to a boil. Reduce heat to low, then stir in Knorr® Alfredo Pasta Sauce Mix. Simmer, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes. Stir in lemon peel and peas; heat through. Arrange salmon on platter, then top with sauce.