Skip to content
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) uncooked quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) Knorr Selects™ Vegetable Bouillon
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) fresh lemon juice
- 6 hard cooked eggs, diced
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) canned corn, rinsed and drained
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) canola oil
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) white balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Maille ® Honey Dijon Mustard
- 2 cups (500 mL) baby spinach leaves or baby kale or watercress
Amount per serving
Cook quinoa in water according to package directions stirring in Knorr Selects™ Vegetable Bouillon. Remove from heat and cool.
Toss avocado with lemon juice in large bowl. Stir in hard cooked eggs, corn and cooled quinoa.
Whisk together oil, vinegar and Maille® Honey Dijon Mustard in small bowl. Season, if desired with salt and ground black pepper. Toss with quinoa salad and serve topped with spinach.