- 4 large portobello mushrooms, stems and gills removed (about 4-5-inches diameter)
- 2 cups (500 mL) cooked brown rice *
- 1 can (398 g.) artichoke hearts, well drained, chopped and patted dry
- 1 bag (142 g.) arugula (about 5 cups), roughly chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped roasted red pepper, drained and patted dry
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 package Knorr® Cream of Leek Dry Soup Mix
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat180
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Remove gills, if desired, from mushrooms by scraping and scooping with a spoon. Arrange mushrooms gill-side up in 13 x 9-in. (3.5 L) baking dish; set aside.
Combine rice, artichoke hearts, arugula, roasted red pepper, sour cream, 1/4 cup (60 mL) cheese, Mayonnaise and Knorr® Cream of Leek Dry Soup Mix in large bowl, until well blended. Pack mixture firmly into mushrooms, mounding slightly. Pour about 1 tablespoon (15 mL) water into bottom of pan. Cover pan tightly with aluminum foil and bake 25 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
Uncover and sprinkle mushrooms with remaining 1/4 cup (60 mL) cheese. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.