- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, thinly sliced
- 1 can (398 mL) artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained, patted dry and chopped
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Cheesy Spinach Dip Pasta Side Dish
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded Asiago cheese
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat130
HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, in batches, 4 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Remove to plate; set aside.
ADD artichoke hearts to skillet and cook over medium-high heat 2 minutes; add to plate with chicken.
PREPARE Knorr® Sidekicks® in same skillet according to package directions, partially covered, stirring in chicken, artichoke hearts, tomato and garlic during last minute of cook time.
REMOVE from heat; stir in basil and sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let stand until cheese melts; now it's delicious. Dig in!