Here are two easy ways to marinate beef that will give it delicious flavor every single time.
The key to a delicious beef dish is a delicious marinade. This article includes two simple marinades that are quick and easy to make and full of flavor.
For meat that’s packed with flavor, try a dry rub. All it takes is two ingredients and five simple steps:
- Remove meat from the refrigerator
- Mix together Knorr® Beef Flavor Bouillon and your favorite dried herbs
- Rub the spice mixture evenly and generously on both sides of the meat
- Put the meat back in the refrigerator for a few minutes to let the dry rub settle
- Cook the meat at medium temperature in order to keep the dry rub from burning
Advantages of this marinade: A dry rub is quick, easy, and helps the meat absorb delicious flavors. This is the best marinade technique to create a delicious roast or a thick steak that’s full of flavor. .