- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 medium red and/or green bell peppers, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 can (28 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 2 cans (15.5 oz. ea.) hominy, rinsed and drained
- 2 Tbsp. Knorr® Shrimp Flavor Bouillon
- 1 1/2 lbs. uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- HEAT oil in 5 to 6-quart pot over medium-high heat and cook onion and peppers, stirring frequently, until golden, about 4 minutes. Add garlic and chipotle peppers and cook, stirring, until fragrant about 30 seconds.
- STIR in 2 cups water, tomatoes, hominy and 1 tablespoon Knorr® Shrimp Flavor Bouillon and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook uncovered 5 minutes.
- SEASON shrimp with remaining 1 tablespoon Bouillon. Add to pot and cook, covered, over medium-low heat until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes. Garnish if desired, with diced avocado, shredded lettuce, diced radishes, shredded cheese, chopped onion, lime wedges and dried oregano leaves.