Cod with Paprika Sauce
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time30 min
- 1 1/2 cups cubed French bread
- 1 1/2 cups water, divided
- 1 Knorr® Shrimp flavor Bouillon Cube(s)
- 5 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 lbs. cod fillets or halibut fillets
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. paprika, divided
- 2 medium cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Toss bread cubes and 1/2 cup water in medium bowl. Let stand 10 minutes. Combine Knorr® Shrimp flavor Bouillon Cube(s) with remaining water in small bowl or measuring cup; stir to dissolve.
- Process bread cubes, bouillon mixture and 2 tablespoons olive oil in food processor until smooth; set aside. Season fish, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
- Combine flour and 1 teaspoon paprika in pie plate. Dip fish in flour mixture shaking off excess. Heat 2 tablespoons remaining olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook fish, turning once, until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 6 minutes. Remove fish to platter and keep warm.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in in same skillet over medium heat and cook garlic, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add remaining 1 teaspoon paprika and cook, stirring, 30 seconds. Stir in bread mixture, and cook, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or to desired consistency. Stir in lemon juice and cilantro. Pour sauce over fish and garnish, if desired, with chopped cilantro.