Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Apple Chutney
Cranberries, apples and walnuts top off tasty, tender pork with our Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Apple Chutney. It's a subtly sweet dish your family will enjoy and is a must-have pork recipe for your cookbook.
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||26 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time35 min
- 3 medium Granny Smith apples, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup walnuts, toasted (optional)
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 package Knorr® French Onion recipe mix
- 1 cup apple cider or apple juice
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ginger
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine apples, cranberries and walnuts in medium roasting pan. Season pork with salt and pepper and place on top of apple mixture.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over pork and apple mixture.
- Roast 30 minutes or until pork is cooked to desired doneness.