Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Filled with hearty, leafy spinach, artichoke hearts and savory Monterey Jack cheese, this tasty hot spinach & artichoke dip recipe never disappoints.
|Serving Size 2 Tbsp.|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
- Makes 4 cups
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time35 min
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, soften
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese [or cheddar or Swiss cheese]
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine all ingredients except 1/2 cup cheese. Spoon into a 2-quart casserole, then top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until dip is hot.
- Spanakopita Dip: Substitute feta cheese for the cheddar and omit artichoke hearts. Spoon into mini phyllo cups and bake 8 minutes or until filling puffs.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.