Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip
|Serving Size 2 Tbsp.|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
- Makes 4 cups
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time35 min
- 1 package (10 oz./300 g) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, soften
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese [or cheddar or Swiss cheese](about 6 oz.)
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 can (240 mL.) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine all ingredients except 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese. Spoon into a 2-quart casserole, then top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until dip is hot. Dip, dip hooray!
- Spanakopita Dip: Substitute feta cheese for the cheddar and omit artichoke hearts. Spoon into mini phyllo cups and bake 8 minutes or until filling puffs.