Classic Roast Beef with Brown Gravy
- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time80 min
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 4 lbs. beef eye round roast
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 package Knorr ® Gravy Classics ™ Classic Brown Gravy Mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine olive oil with onions in 13 x 9-inch metal baking or roasting pan. Arrange roast on onion mixture. Season roast with salt and ground black pepper. Cut slits in roast and insert garlic.
- Bake 20 minutes. Reduce heat to 350° and bake 55 minutes or until desired doneness. Remove roast from pan and let rest 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, over medium-high heat, stir Knorr® Classic Brown gravy mix blended with water and vinegar into pan, scraping up brown bits from bottom of pan. Stir until smooth. Add Spread and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until gravy is thickened. Serve gravy with sliced roast beef.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.5
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.2