Savory Steaks with Mushroom & Port Sauce
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time18 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 package (10 oz.) mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup shallots
- 1/4 cup dry red wine [or balsamic vinegar]
- 1 package Knorr ® Gravy Classics ™ Au Jus Gravy Mix
- 1 cup water
- 4 (6 oz. ea.) boneless steaks [or 1-1/2 lbs. your favorite boneless steak], grilled, broiled or pan fried to desired doneness
- Melt Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms and shallots, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms start to brown, about 6 minutes. Stir in wine and Knorr ® Gravy Classics Au Jus Gravy Mix blended with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until sauce is slightly thickened, about 6 minutes. Serve sauce over steaks.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.