Weeknight Beef Stroganoff
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||170|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||45 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
- Recipe Serves2
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped garlic
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 lb. boneless beef top round steak [or sirloin steak], cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Stroganoff, prepared according to package directions
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in garlic and cook 1 minute. Add beef and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir in wine and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until wine is almost evaporated. Toss with hot Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Stroganoff. Sprinkle, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.