Warm Gingered Chicken Salad with Teriyaki Noodles
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time12 min
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise [or Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Reduced Fat Mayonnaise Dressing ]
- 2 tsp. rice wine or white vinegar
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ginger
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 Tbsp. orange juice
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 cups romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 bunch watercress (optional)
- 4 ounces snow peas (optional)
- 2 peeled and sectioned oranges [or 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained] (optional)
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Noodles, prepared according to package directions
- Combine Mayonnaise, vinegar, soy sauce, honey, ginger and salt in small bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup mayonnaise mixture for grilling. Stir orange juice into remaining mayonnaise mixture; reserve for greens.
- Grill or broil chicken, brushing with reserved 1/4 cup mayonnaise mixture, 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked, turning once.
- Toss lettuce and watercress with reserved orange juice mixture in large bowl. To serve, arrange sliced chicken over greens, then top with snow peas and oranges. Serve with Knorr ®/Lipton ® Asian Sides ™ - Teriyaki Noodles.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.