Warm Gingered Chicken Salad with Teriyaki Noodles
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time12 min
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise [or Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Reduced Fat Mayonnaise Dressing ]
- 2 tsp. rice wine or white vinegar
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ginger
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 Tbsp. orange juice
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 cups romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 bunch watercress (optional)
- 4 ounces snow peas (optional)
- 2 peeled and sectioned oranges [or 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained] (optional)
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Noodles, prepared according to package directions
- Combine Mayonnaise, vinegar, soy sauce, honey, ginger and salt in small bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup mayonnaise mixture for grilling. Stir orange juice into remaining mayonnaise mixture; reserve for greens.
- Grill or broil chicken, brushing with reserved 1/4 cup mayonnaise mixture, 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked, turning once.
- Toss lettuce and watercress with reserved orange juice mixture in large bowl. To serve, arrange sliced chicken over greens, then top with snow peas and oranges. Serve with Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Noodles.