Pasta Alfredo with Crab Cakes
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time6 min
- 8 Tbsp. Italian dressing
- 10 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 jar (210 mL) roasted red peppers, drained, patted dry and chopped
- 6 ounces crabmeat
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- Combine 3 tablespoons Dressing with 8 tablespoons (1/2 cup) Mayonnaise in small bowl; cover and chill.
- Combine remaining 5 tablespoons cup Dressing, remaining 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise, 3/4 cup bread crumbs, roasted red peppers, crabmeat, egg, parsley, salt and black pepper in large bowl. Shape into 8 small patties. Add remaining 1/4 cup bread crumbs in shallow dish and lightly dip crab cakes into bread crumbs.
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat and cook crab cakes, turning once, 6 minutes or until golden. Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels. Serve with reserved mayonnaise mixture and Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Alfredo.