Tuscan Roasted Rosemary Chicken
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time45 min
- 3 lbs. whole chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. fresh rosemary leaves
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 package Knorr® Roasted Chicken gravy mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 Tbsp. dry white wine [or (optional)]
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Toss chicken with olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan and bake 45 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken to serving platter; keep warm.
- Combine Knorr® Roasted Chicken gravy mix, water and wine in medium saucepan. Add drippings from roasting pan, including rosemary and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer about 3 minutes until gravy is thickened, stirring frequently. To serve, pour gravy over chicken.