Tuscan Roasted Rosemary Chicken
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time45 min
- 3 lbs. whole chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. fresh rosemary [or 1 tsp. dried rosemary leaves]
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 package Knorr® Roasted Chicken gravy mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 Tbsp. dry white wine [or (optional)]
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Toss chicken with olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan and bake 45 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken to serving platter; keep warm.
- Combine Knorr® Roasted Chicken gravy mix, water and wine in medium saucepan. Add drippings from roasting pan, including rosemary and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer about 3 minutes until gravy is thickened, stirring frequently. To serve, pour gravy over chicken.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.