Turkey Pot Pie
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||170|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||4.5 g|
|Total Carbs||53 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||80 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time35 min
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 package (10 oz./300 g) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Roasted Turkey gravy mix
- 1 container (12 oz.) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Melt Spread in 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir in mixed vegetables, turkey, water, milk and Knorr® Roasted Turkey gravy mix. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring frequently, 3 minutes. Spoon into 2-quart casserole. Halve biscuits, then arrange on turkey mixture cut sides down with edges touching.
- Bake uncovered 25 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
- Cost per recipe*: $9.13. Cost per serving*: $2.28. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.