|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||38 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||50 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time12 min
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Spring Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 cup couscous (about 6 oz.)
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked turkey [or chicken]
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro [or parsley]
- Bring water and Knorr® Spring Vegetable recipe mix to a boil in medium saucepan. Stir in couscous. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 10 minutes.
- Fluff couscous with a fork; stir in remaining ingredients. Garnish, if desired, with pine nuts and sliced green olives.
- Cost per recipe*: $6.05. Cost per serving*: $1.51. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.