Tomato Chicken Noodle Soup
Make this soup a little heartier by stirring in thawed frozen corn, carrots or green peas.
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time7 min
- 5 cups water
- 1 cup Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1 envelope Knorr® Sazon with Coriander and Annatto
- 2 envelopes Lipton® Soup Secrets® Chicken Noodle Soup Mix with Diced White Chicken Meat
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring water, Pasta Sauce and Sazon to a boil in large saucepan over high heat. Stir in Lipton® Soup Secrets® Chicken Noodle Soup Mix with Diced White Chicken Meat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in cheese.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.