Parmesan Chicken with Garlic Pasta
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves(about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Garlic Shells, prepared according to package directions
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine Mayonnaise, cheese and garlic powder in small bowl. Brush both sides of chicken with mayonnaise mixture, then coat in bread crumbs. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake chicken 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Garlic Shells.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.6
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.4