Tantalizing Chicken Divan
- Recipe Serves2
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package (10 oz./300 g) frozen broccoli florets, partially thawed
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Parmesan
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Stir water, milk and broccoli into same skillet and bring to a boil. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Parmesan and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in chicken; heat through.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.