Tacos de Poblano
- Recipe Serves10
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro [or parsley]
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 large white onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cube Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 10 corn tortillas, heated
- In small bowl, combine Mayonnaise, green onions and cilantro; set aside.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook onion and garlic, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in chicken, tomato, water, Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube and chipotle chili. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. To serve, spoon chicken mixture onto warm tortillas and top with mayonnaise mixture. Roll up and secure.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.