Sweet & Sour Shrimp & Steak Kabobs
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time20 min
- Marinate for120 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 lb. boneless sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups mushroom caps
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter flavor, prepared according to package directions
- Blend Soup Mix, soy sauce, lemon juice, oil and honey in large resealable plastic bag; set aside.
- Alternately thread shrimp, steak, tomatoes, mushrooms and green pepper on skewers*. Add kabobs to bag; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator, turning skewers occasionally, at least 2 hours.
- Remove kabobs, reserving marinade. Grill or broil, turning and basting frequently with reserved marinade, 15 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and steak is done. Do not brush with marinade during last 5 minutes of cooking. Serve with Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter flavor.
- *If using wooden skewers, soak in water at least 30 minutes prior to use.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.