Sun-Dried Tomato Artichoke Chicken
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time30 min
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves (about 2 lbs.)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 package Knorr® French Onion recipe mix
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1 jar (6 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts
- Give your chicken a little love tonight...
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place chicken in a large baking or roasting pan. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.1
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!0
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.0
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.3.7