Steak au Poivre with Pasta Stroganoff
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless sirloin steak
- 1 Tbsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup cognac, brandy or beef broth
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Stroganoff, prepared according to package directions
- Rub both sides of steak with black pepper and salt. Melt Spread and olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook steak, turning once, 13 minutes or to desired doneness. Remove steak from skillet and keep warm.
- Drain fat from skillet. Add cognac and cream to same skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring frequently, 3 minutes. To serve, slice steak and drizzle with sauce. Serve with Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Stroganoff.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.