Steak au Poivre with Pasta Stroganoff
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless sirloin steak
- 1 Tbsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup cognac, brandy or beef broth
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Stroganoff, prepared according to package directions
- Rub both sides of steak with black pepper and salt. Melt Spread and olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook steak, turning once, 13 minutes or to desired doneness. Remove steak from skillet and keep warm.
- Drain fat from skillet. Add cognac and cream to same skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring frequently, 3 minutes. To serve, slice steak and drizzle with sauce. Serve with Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Stroganoff.