Red Pepper-Smothered Steak & Rice
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 lb. sirloin steak
- 4 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 large red or green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- Season steak, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon Spread over medium-high heat and cook steak until desired doneness. Remove steak and keep warm.
- In same skillet, heat remaining 3 tablespoons Spread over medium-high heat and cook red pepper and onion, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Add vinegar and cook 1 minute. To serve, slice steak and arrange over Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor, then top with red pepper mixture.