Red Pepper-Smothered Steak & Rice
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 lb. sirloin steak
- 4 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 large red or green bell pepper
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor, prepared according to package directions
- Season steak, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon Spread over medium-high heat and cook steak until desired doneness. Remove steak and keep warm.
- In same skillet, heat remaining 3 tablespoons Spread over medium-high heat and cook red pepper and onion, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Add vinegar and cook 1 minute. To serve, slice steak and arrange over Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor, then top with red pepper mixture.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.