Springtime Noodles Alfredo
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- 2 Tbsp. snipped fresh dill* (optional)
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Melt Spread in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook carrots, zucchini and garlic, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender; remove and set aside.
- Stir water and milk into same skillet and bring to the boiling point. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Alfredo, peas and dill and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in vegetables and pepper; heat through. Sprinkle, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese. Garnish, if desired, with additional dill.