Spring Vegetable Quiche
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||190|
|Total Fat||22 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||29 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time50 min
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package Knorr® Spring Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 (9-in.) frozen deep-dish pie crust
- Preheat oven and baking sheet to 350°.
- Beat eggs in large bowl with wire whisk. Beat in milk, cheese, spinach and Knorr® Spring Vegetable recipe mix. Pour into pie crust.
- Arrange pie on baking sheet and bake 50 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean.
- Cost per recipe*: $9.57. Cost per serving*: $1.60. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.