Spring Vegetable Chicken Alfredo
- Recipe Serves2
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips (about 8 oz.)
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup broccoli florets or cauliflower florets
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken 4 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons Spread in same skillet and cook carrots 3 minutes. Stir in broccoli, water and milk. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Alfredo and continue boiling, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until noodles are tender. Return chicken to skillet and cook 1 minute or until heated through.