Spanish-Style Steak Dinner
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||22 %|
|Saturated Fat||20 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber||8 %|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||90 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, partially thawed
- 2 Tbsp. chopped green chilies (optional)
- 1 lb. beef top round or sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- green onions
- Prepare Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice with water and Spread according to package directions, stirring in corn and chilies with contents of package. Meanwhile, cook steak in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until steak is done. Stir in green onions and cook 1 minute. To serve, toss steak mixture with hot Fiesta Sides.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.