Spanish Rice with Chicken
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||14 %|
|Saturated Fat||5 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber||16 %|
|Vitamin A||30 %|
|Vitamin C||180 %|
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, sliced
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 can (8 oz.) sweet peas, drained
- 12 Spanish olives
- 2 packages Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- 1 jar (4 oz.) sliced pimientos, drained
- Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken with onion and green pepper.
- Add water, wine, peas and olives. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Stir in Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice; return to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in pimientos.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.